Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Elementz's new tier list update was hilarious. Twisted Fate went up to T1/T2 (depending on team comp) and he was like "yea, yea, I know, he owns... get over it!" And then he raised Nunu up, which was just hilarious. :p Yes, this is LoL I'm talking about here, just fyi.

Also, yesterday I played a gangplank who managed to get like... 4 Phantom Dancers. It was HILARIOUS. 100% crit chance, super movement speed, I was a God. We lost cuz we had an idiot Trym on our team who refused to back door cuz "he lagged" but whatever. Still a good game.

Also, I ordered an awesome "map of the internet" from XKCD cuz I want it, and I'm gonna see Givers on Friday, which is cool.

Soo... Quiz in Political Controversies tomorrow, turning in my 1st submission for paper #1 for Rhet and Comp 1, which I don't really like but I decided to talk to Jacob for two hours instead of do homework... so I'll do my American Grammar, Math and Rhet and Comp I tomorrow instead of today. The first submission doesn't matter so long as I finish get the minium turned in, which I have so yea... whatever.

Also, I really wish I had more time so I could play more video games. But then again, I'd probably just end up playing LoL more and more, cuz LoL is awesome. I finally found a good group of people I can play with online... none of them are really interested in Ranked games, but I'm getting the courage to go into ranked solo que again. I had a bad streak and my ELO went way, way down, but I think I can raise it up to at least 1300 if I get a bit lucky. Really, with hard work and practice I get the feeling I could hit 1400, 1500 ELO if I got a team. If I was exceptional and had no life yea, maybe 1700, I dunno. Basically you need to be 1700 to have a chance at tourneys... so yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment